Time Out Drum Therapy works with:
- children with a range of needs
- teaching staff in a number of North Lincolnshire schools, including special schools and inclusion units.
We provide solutions to emotional, challenging and other behavioural problems through drum therapy.
Children and staff have reported:
- significant improvements in the levels of behaviour
- reductions in the number of temporary exclusions
- less disruption to other pupils
- improvements in the ability of children to engage with the curriculum
We work in a number of residential care homes for people with learning disabilities in North and North East Lincolnshire.