The new Music Scheme of Work for your whole school – “The most significant new primary music resources for a decade!”
As part of our continued support for music education in your area, North Lincolnshire Music Service and Charanga – winner of the Best Digital/Technological Resource at the 2015 Music Teacher Awards for Excellence – are delighted to invite you to discover how Charanga Musical School can fully support modern music teaching across your whole school.
Please join us to learn about Musical School’s week-by-week Scheme of Work – ideal for specialist, non-specialist and new class teachers – providing teaching plans, progression and stunning whiteboard resources for every lesson. See how the Units of Work, Topics and Instrumental Courses can support themed learning, and how you can create your own lessons from the library of resources in the Freestyle programme to share with your colleagues and pupils.
Briefly, Musical School offers:
- A complete music scheme for the new curriculum
- Alternative ‘Freestyle’ mode for you to create your own scheme
- Suitable for Generalist and Specialist Teachers
- High quality and cost-effective with excellent use of ICT
- Reinforces continuous genuine music-making as desired by Ofsted
- Recommended by over 90 Music Hubs and used in over 6000 schools
For more information on Musical School click here.